The new LR19043B ushers in a new era in the world of Bach Stradivarius. This marks the first time that bronze material has been used in the production of one-piece hand-hammered professional Bach bells.
The LR19043B features a lightweight body and two-piece valve construction that provides a quick response. The open feel of the reverse construction #25LR mouthpipe combined with the new bronze material in the bell results in a very responsive, lively, yet full sounding instrument. The clear lacquer finish provides a subtle warmth to the overall sound. As beautiful to look at as it is to play, the LR19043B well suited for all types of music.
The Bach LR19043B features our antimicrobial lacquer to give this instrument a natural barrier to bateria and deactivates viruses.
- .459" Medium-large bore
- Two-piece valve construction
- Lightweight body
- Standard weight bronze brass one-piece hand-hammered #43 bell with a 5" diameter and flat bell wire
- Reverse construction #25LR mouthpipe
- Monel pistons
- 1st slide thumb ring
- Adjustable reverse 3rd slide rod stop
- Vintage bracing and finger hook
- Deluxe engraving
- Clear lacquer finish
- Bach 3C mouthpiece
- C180M woodshell case with zippered cover